The Comeback - Getting Back To Business After COVID19
The end of exile is approaching and as we all work towards re-opening our doors, it's vital to take this time to plan on your comeback.
For many of us this has been a time of great struggle with new and unseen challenges ahead. We will all be looking at new ways of doing business in the short and long term and Clubcard is here to help you communicate this information.
Planning ahead by asking WHAT IF.
One way to work through preparing for the next phase is to ask yourself - WHAT IF?
Here's an example of a "What If" question and answer walkthrough.
What if my business can re-open on May 15?
Eeek that's a big question! So let's break it down into smaller, more manageable parts.
- What changes will be in place when we reopen the doors?
- Will there be limits on how many customers can enter your store?
- Will customers need to wear a mask?
- Will reusable bags be accepted?
- Will you be handing cash or only cards?
- Will you offer no touch/no contact services?
How do we communicate these changes with staff and customers?
Here are a few easy ways to help your customers understand the changes.
- Email Blasts
- Paper Fliers + Postcards
- Adhesive Window Signs
- Sandwich boards
- Table-top Banner Stands
- Floor Stickers for Social Distancing + Custom Printed Floor Stickers
What new workplace safety measures will be taken to keep your employees, customers and workplace healthy?
- Will we need a thermometer to check our team as they enter for work?
- Will we require employees to wear a mask at work?
- Will we allow customers into the shop as we used to or will we have new safety measures in place?
Using these questions will help you draft your plan for reopening safely and confidently in these uncertain times. And remember, as we've been nearly a lot lately; be kind, be calm and be safe.